10 Reasons Not to Attend Coachella
2. Kings of Leon
3. Limited vacation time
4. Lack of good headliners
5. No wow factor (ie Thom Yorke playing with Flea last year)
6. The Strokes
7. Duran Duran
8. Arcade Fire as a headliner
9. Not nearly as good as a lineup as 2010
10 Reasons to Attend Coachella
1. Mumford & Sons
2. City & Colour
3. Kanye West
4. Bright Eyes
5. Jenny & Johnny
6. The Black Keys
8. Broken Social Scene
9. Best Coast
10. Arcade Fire
Honorable Mentions: The Swell Season, Delta Spirit, Jack’s Mannequin, Animal Collective, The National…
Eat.Sleep.Folk. Coachella Wrap Up Playlist 4.27.10
1. Local Natives - Sun Hands
2. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
3. MGMT - Electric Feel
4. Passion Pit - Little Secrets
5. Dirty Projectors - Cannibal Resource
6. The Avett Brothers - Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise
7. Hot Chip - One Life Stand
8. She & Him - Don’t Look Back
9. Echo & The Bunnymen - Nothing Lasts Forever
10. Charlotte Gainsbourg - Master’s Head
11. Vampire Weekend - Run
12. Band of Skulls - Friends
13. Spoon - The Way We Get By
14. Thom Yorke - Atoms for Peace
Tune in Tomorrow
Tune into Eat.Sleep.Folk. tomorrow at 5pm on www.chapmanradio.com to catch my Coachella recap show. I didn’t know what to expect out of my first Coachella experience and I couldn’t be happier with how the weekend went. It was really an adventure of a lifetime and I am sure I will be talking about it for the rest of my life.
Tune in tomorrow to hear what music caught my attention at Coachella!
Eat.Sleep.Folk. Coachella Edition Podcast 4.13.10. No show today but here is the podcast from last week. Check out the playlist for this show.
Due to Coachella exhaustion I will not have a radio show this week. I will be back next Tuesday rocking some new tunes and going over some Coachella highlights. Here is a list of all of the bands that I saw this weekend. More info about the weekend will be up later this week hopefully.
Day 1 = P.O.S., As Tall as Lions, The Avett Brothers, She & Him, Lucero, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, Them Crooked Vulters, Echo and the Bunnymen, Vampire Weekend and JAY-Z!
Day 2 = Portugal. the Man, Temper Trap, Beach House, Band of Skulls, Raveonettes, Dirty Projectors, Hot Chip, MGMT, and MUSE!!
Day 3 = Local Natives, MuteMath, Deerhunter, Sunny Day Real Estate, Yo La Tengo, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Spoon, Phoenix, Pavement, ATOMS FOR PEACE aka THOM YORKE W/ FLEA, and Gorillaz